Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Letter #17

25 November 2014 @ 11:50 AM
 
Bonjour tout le monde! J`espere que tout va bien cette semain!

So, couple of things that happened this week:
I`m just about done with winter shopping! I got boots that are pretty nice and I think I just have to worry about sock and thermals now.

We`ve had a few good lessons this last week. We`ve gone through our area book some and we decided to try out some Former investigators. Most of them are pretty difficult to contact but we did start teaching 2 of them. It`ll be a little difficult but one is super open and willing to learn. We just need to work with his Schedule. His name is Richard and he has 4 kids that live with him every other week. He is really nice and open.

We passed by a potential this last week named David. He`s a boxer for the Canadien Olympic team which is sweet. We finally had a lesson with him (he travels a lot) and taught the Restoration. It went really well. We`re pretty excited for him. And we walked out of his appartment to a brand new layer of snow. It was really pretty. I wish I had had my camera.

Saturday we went to wedding! It was really small but really nice. It was at I played the piano prelude and postlude music so that was fun. They are a super nice couple and we`re just trying to help them all that we can.

Yesterday we had our Zone Conference. It was so good! We had lots of good trainings on using Familysearch and empowering each other and those around us. Also, they introduced the Christmas Initative! It`s called He is the Gift and it starts Nov 28. On Dec 7 the Church bought the Youtube Homepage banner to advertise it. It`s going to be so great!

I love you all and I hope you ar doing well. Sometimes, it`s hard to change. One thing I`m going to work on is finding things to change so that I can become better. It`s not easy or comfortable, but it will be for the best.
 
Elder Perkes

No comments:

Post a Comment